Grad Fair for Spring 2015 is presented by the Morehead State Alumni Association
March 30th & March 31st
10am - 5pm
2nd Floor ADUC
Please note the location change this semester!
Cap & Gown
Caps, gowns, and hoods are available at the University Bookstore and may be purchased any time before the day of Commencement.
The University Bookstore carries caps, gowns, tassels and hoods in stock. No need to special order.
Sets and individual pieces may be purchased at the front register of the University Bookstore.
Associate and Bachelor Set: Includes: Gown, Tassel & Cap - $35
Master Set: Includes: Gown, Tassel & Cap - $35
Master Hood (color by department) - $25
- Light Blue: Education: Physical Education, Sports Sciences
- Crimson: Speech, Journalism
- Drab Brown: Business: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Information Sciences, Management / Marketing, Real Estate
- White: Humanities: Art, Communications, Theater, English / Foreign Languages, Philosophy, Geography, History, IRAPP, Military Science, Sociology, Social Work, Criminology
- Gold: Science & Technology: Agriculture, Human Sciences, Biology, IET, Math, Computer Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Physical Science, Nursing, Radiology, Psychology
- Pink: Music
- Peacock: Public Affairs
- Sage: Sports Management
Sizes: Sizing runs by height range and gowns are One Size Fits Most. Plus sizes are available.
Doctoral Regalia (College of Education) Set
- - solid black doctoral gown with black velvet chevrons
- - custom College of Education doctoral hood
- - black velvet tam with elastic insert for ease of wear
Sizes: Sets must be custom ordered through the University Bookstore. Regalia is sized to the individual. Orders are non-refundable.
- Tassel - $5
- Cap - $10
- Gown - $25
*All graduation pricing is non-tax.
The Office of the Registrar will give honors cords to you on the day of ceremony rehearsal.
Sashes / Stoles / etc.
The University Bookstore does not provide sashes, stoles, or other accessories. Sashes, stoles, or other accessories must be obtained through your specific organization or custom ordered through an off campus supplier.
All gown and regalia item sales are final.
Exchanges for alternate sizes may be made.
Don't forget to shop for your Alumni gear.
Commencement rehearsal for any student graduating, will be held the day before the commencement ceremony in the Academic Athletic Center. All degree candidates who plan to participate in the commencement ceremony must be present at the rehearsal specified for their college.
| Saturday, May 9th
| College of Business and Public Affairs and the College of Science and Technology
| College of Education and the Caudill College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Diplomas will be printed and mailed to all graduates, following commencement, after the degree lists have been finalized. These diplomas are mailed within eight to ten weeks after commencement. Your diploma will be mailed to the address indicated on your degree application unless you advise the Office of the Registrar differently.
Click here for full graduation information.