ONLINE ORDERING TIPS
Click on “MSU Students” from the Text Books drop down menu.
Read the Text Book Mini FAQ & disclaimers are located at the bottom of the page.
Have class schedule in hand!
Select the "Term" that you desire text books for.
Select the "Department" your course is in.
Select the "Section" of your course.
Click "Add Selection"
You may add one or all of your desired courses.
Click on "Get Course Materials".
Select the course materials you desire by clicking "Add to Cart".
Used text books are subject to availability.
Click on "Shopping Cart" and then "Continue to Checkout".
Review the presented information.
Register with the Bookstore to continue.
- If you a previously registered customer “Log In”
- If a new customer, please “Register here”
- This step is only needed once; please use an email you check frequently.
- It does NOT need to be your Morehead State email
- You need to add your 'Billing Address' and 'Shipping Address' even if you are using a form of payment other than credit card (student account, etc) or picking up your books in store.
- Always allow 24 to 48 hours of processing time from the start of the next business day from when you place your order for your order to process.
- We do NOT ship to student dorms.
Select “Shipping Options”
- We ship "Priority Mail", "Priority Express", "UPS Ground", and "UPS Express" anywhere. Applicable charges do apply.
- Have your order ready when you come to campus by selecting “Pick up in store”
- Disclaimer: Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please note all orders for Morehead State University Bookstore merchandise placed after 12:00 PM (noon) on Friday will not be processed until business hours on the following Monday – this includes all shipping methods (UPS ground, 2nd Day Air, Overnite, etc…). This may extend to Tuesday depending upon the volume of orders that have been placed over the weekend.
- Always allow 24 to 48 work day hours of processing time from the start of the next business day from when you place your order for your order to process. This time increases to 48 - 72hrs during peak ordering times.
- 2nd Day Air is TRANSIT time from when the order leaves the store after the order is processed.
- Text books on backorder will ship within 24 - 48 upon arrival to the Bookstore.
- All online text book orders placed on or before January 9, 2015 that
are not picked up in the University Bookstore by the close of business
on Thursday January 15, 2015, will be returned to stock. Restocking fees
You will receive 2 emails
- Email # 1: Confirmation that your order has been received
- Email # 2: Order is ready for pick up/has been shipped