HOW TO ACCESS EBOOKS
EBOOK EMAIL CONFIRMATION
Thank you for purchasing an ebook from the Morehead State University Store. After purchasing your ebook, you will receive an automatically generated email that looks similar the following:
This email contains brief instructions for accessing your ebooks. Full instructions will follow in this PDF. A link to this PDF is provided in the email.
If you have not recieved this email within a few minutes of purchasing your ebook, please check your email spam/junk folders. If you still are unable to find your email, contact the University Store: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expanded Access Instructions
1: How to Log Into Your University Store account.
It is recommended that you complete these instructions on a desktop or laptop. Mobile devices may encounter issues with Step 6.
1A: Visit http://www.store.moreheadstate.edu
2: From the main menu, mouse over the HOME () on the left side of the menu.
2A: click on MY ACCOUNT
2B: Enter your account information
Enter the email address and password for your University Store account.
3: Accessing your EBOOKS
Click on ACTIVATE AND ACCESS EBOOKS
4: An image of your ebook will be shown on your digital shelf
5: Above each image will be a dropdown menu
Click on the dropdown, then click ACCESS
After clicking ACCESS CONTENT, you will be redirected to the ebook publisher’s webpage.
- Instructions for accessing your digital ebook content will be listed on this page.
- eReader platforms such as VitalSource and CourseSmart require you to create an account before the activation/download process may be completed.
YOU HAVE TWO (2) WEEKS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE FOR EBOOK REFUNDS.
Note: ebook refunds may not be completed within 24hrs of purchase.
ONCE A TITLE HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED,
IT IS NO LONGER REFUNDABLE
- 1) Please go to http://www.vitalsource.com/bookshelf
- 2) Please click on the download for your device
- 3) Please install the application onto your computer
- 4) Once you have installed this bookshelf please double click on it to open it.
- 5) Once it is opened you should be prompted to log in with your email address and password you used to create your account on the online VitalSource webpage.
- 6) Once you are logged in your eBook should automatically start downloading.
You will be prompted to sign-in with your email address and password, once you have signed in your eBooks that are associated with your account will appear on your VitalSource Bookshelf. If you do not have a VitalSource account you will need to create one. To create an account you will need to go to online.vitalsource.com
Elsevier ebook Help
Access Code Help Page
Redshelf ebook Help
Please follow the steps below:
- 1. Go to moreheadstate.redshelf.com
- 2. Log in in the upper right-hand corner
- 3. Log into your account
- 4. Click "My Shelf"
If you are having trouble logging in reset your password here!https://redshelf.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003789854-Reset-My-Password