Off-the-shelf Rental Agreement
- I understand and accept the responsibility for the textbook renal book(s) listed on the receipt.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to return the textbook(s) rented to me through this program by the stated Return Deadline (see your Rental Agreement), or to pay the full new book replacement price per rented textbook as indicated on the receipt.
- I understand that the textbook(s) rented to me is the property of the Morehead State University Store; and in accepting the terms of this rental agreement, I accept the responsibility to use the textbook(s) in a reasonable manner, returning it to University Store in resalable condition as determined by the store. All CDs and other component parts included with this book, must be present and in saleable condition as determined by the University Store upon return. Very limited highlighting and writing are acceptable.
- I am responsible for risk of loss from any cause, including (but not limited to) theft, lost item(s), or return in unsalable condition, such as damage caused by liquids (rain, snow, coffee, juice, etc.), strong odors (cigarettes, etc.), fire (scorched), chemical spills, tooth marks (rodents, pets, etc.), missing component parts, and spine damage.
- I understand and authorize University Store to use my assigned MSU Student Account to assess the full new book's replacement price of the rented textbook(s), if it is not returned by the close of business the stated Return Deadline (see your Rental Agreement). All charges to MSU Student Accounts are the responsibility of the student. Accounts with charges left unpaid beyond due dates are subject to late charges and other penalties. Your Student Account requires attention in order to avoid complications. Please refer to the Morehead State Financial Responsibility Agreement for more information.
- If the rented textbook(s) is not returned by the designated deadline, I understand that I may not be eligible to participate within this Textbook Rental Program in the future.
Rental Returns Via MAIL
Rental books may be returned to the University Store via any carrier. Please fill out (must be included!) the following PDF form located at the following link:
Note: any rental books not properly returned will result in charges placed on your Student Account.
Rentals from Previous Semesters
For all inquiries about rental books from past semesters, please use our Contact Us page and choose the Rental Inquiry option from the drop-down menu. Please include your Student ID # in the comments for faster service.